Scottish hieroglyphics

Scottish hieroglyphics

Tuesday, 24 May 2011

Getting your 5 a day

After a breezy 8 miler in horizontal hail we hit Kinlochleven in search of some real Scottish home cooking. But we couldn't find any, so had these instead. Sprinkled with Zantac. Trevor has just emerged from the shower looking and sounding like Swiss Tony and singing Roger Whittaker songs so I need to hide.


Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are maintaining your healthy living regimes.
    Just downloaded skype onto my iphone. Alex won't be able to use this until in Balleter but have any of you got accounts (so I can gaze into the face of my beloved while you quietly throw up in the corner)? Cheaper, I think, for me to contact you???
    Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys certainly know how to live!
    love
    T2, H1 & H2 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. where are the greens here?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would this blogger be interested in taking advertising from an acid reflux medical brand? please reply to @hotair

    ReplyDelete